The School of Mechanical Engineering continuously seeks outstanding applicants wishing to pursue postgraduate research.
There are a number of ongoing research programs within the School in areas such as fluid mechanics, combustion, aerospace, automotive, acoustics and vibrations, materials, corrosion, fatigue, robotics and thermodynamics.
For further information, please contact the School of Mechanical Engineering postgraduate research coordinator.
- Summer Research Scholarships
- Laser Diagnostics in Clean Combustion Technology (PhD Scholarship)
- Particle-laden flows in Solar Reactors (PhD Scholarship)
- Solar Hybrid Science and Technology (PhD Scholarship)
- Ultrasound and Cyanobacteria (Acoustics, Vibration and Control Group)
- ISAT - Institut Superieur de l'Automobile et des Transports (France)
Master in Automotive Engineering and Sustainable Mobility