Centre for Energy Technology
The Centre for Energy Technology undertakes research and development to develop innovative solutions for sustainable fuels, minerals processing and power.
The group undertakes research and development in:
- Solar thermal research for power plants and chemical processing
- Two-phase flow
- Biomass energy production
- Wind, wave, and tidal power
- Emission reduction from combustion
- Low carbon materials
- Laser diagnostic for imaging of fluid flows
- Catalysts for increasing efficiency of fuel cells, and water-splitting
For more information contact Dr. Gus Nathan.